WE ARE LOOKING FOR INTERNS
During 4 years we’ve created the world’s largest social media for Poles abroad. Only a month ago we’ve set up the British Poles portal, which in such a short time is already reaching tens of thousands of visitors. This is just the beginning – we want to become the largest Polonia portal in the UK. Therefore we are expanding our editiorial office with ambitious students and professionals!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Preferably a bilingual person, who uses Polish and English at the same level. If you are impeccable in only one of the languages, you can still apply – we will find tasks for you J
– An ambitious and committed person who will not just wait for their duties. Do you want to write a report about your local Polish event, e.g. a concert? Do it!
– A person who is not afraid of challenges. As editorial staff, we receive many tickets for shows, Polish events at the Embassy, the Parliament and other prestigious venues. Do you have the opportunity to use the invitation and write a report from the event? It increases your chances of becoming one of us! People who are not “mobile” and would like to write texts only in the comfort of their home – you can also apply
– We are not interested in your gender or age – if you have talent for writing, if you want to promote Polish community in the UK and act for good British-Polish relations and also improve your journalist skills – apply!
WHAT TO DO?
1) some information about yourself
2) your article/excerpt or another piece of writing so we can evaluate it
British Poles Editorial Staff