Border and Protocol Delivery Group (BPDG) invite you to join this webinar which will raise awareness of the border / procedural formalities required for exporting goods from GB to the EU via the Short Straits.
This event is for:
- UK exporters / their representatives
- EU importers / their representatives
- UK & EU transporters and logistics companies
- Focus is on moving products of animal origin and products subject to sanitary phytosanitary control.
- It will include GB and EU requirements on fulfilling responsibilities for certification, IT systems, customs and transit processes and the border procedures across the supply chain at GB and French ports / terminals and will outline the consequences / costs of failing to comply with the formalities to import goods into the EU.
- The webinar will also include case studies for exporting goods.
The webinar will be delivered using Microsoft Teams Live. The link to join is here.
Date And Time: Thu, 14 January 2021, 10:00 – 11:30 GMT